Loads More Options...
UK Parcel Delivery
- Drop-Off Services
- Collection Services
- Same-Day Delivery
- Next-Day Delivery
- 2 to 3 Day
- 3 Days Plus
- Pallet Delivery
- Special Delivery
- Letters & Small Parcels
- Heavy Parcels
- Large Parcels
- Small Parcels
- Postage Costs
- All UK Delivery Services
- Send a Parcel
- No Printer Courier Services
- Advice on My Parcel Delivery
- Marketplace Selling Guide: NOTHS
International Parcel Delivery
Parcel Delivery Tools
How do I track my parcel?
To track your parcel, you’ll first need to enter your P2G reference or tracking number into the box at the bottom of this page, and click ‘Track This Parcel’.
I don’t know my tracking number
If you are unsure of your P2G reference, you can find it on your booking confirmation email.
If you have accidentally deleted this email or haven’t received it, you can find your P2G reference in your Parcel2Go account area by doing the following:
- Go to the ‘My Orders’ tab.
- Find your P2G reference number displayed next to the order in question, e.g. ‘P2G12345678’.
When does a parcel start being tracked?
Your parcel tracking will not begin until the parcel is scanned upon collection or drop-off:
- Drivers with a handheld terminal will immediately make a collection scan.
- Other parcels may only be shown as collected once they’ve been scanned at the depot.
- The shop assistant will scan the label on your parcel when you drop it off. This will notify the courier to make a collection.
- It will receive a further scan once collected by the courier.
When can I expect my parcel to be delivered?
Your estimated delivery date is shown in the tracking details. Enter your P2G reference or tracking number into the box below, and click ‘Track This Parcel’.
Why has my parcel tracking stopped updating?
Most often when a parcels tracking has stopped updating, it is simply due to a small delay in the delivery, or a delay in the tracking system.
If your parcel has passed its expected delivery date you'll need to contact us to open an enquiry.
Click here if you believe the parcel may be lost in transit.