Evri Collection Tracking
You can track your Evri Collection parcel delivery and find your item's current whereabouts with the quick and simple Parcel2Go.com tracking tool.
Enter Your Tracking Reference:
Can't find your P2G reference number? Entering your Evri Collection tracking reference will also work. You can find these on your confirmation e-mail sent at the time of booking.
Tracking your Evri parcel has never been easier than it is with Parcel2Go’s parcel tracking tool. It’s useful for anybody sending within the UK, to Europe, or the rest of the world, especially if you need to check that your parcel is going to arrive in time.
Parcel tracking with Evri allows you to track which step your parcel is at on the following journey:
- In Transit
- At Delivery Depot
- Out for Delivery
Here’s a list of the various parcel statuses you might come across when tracking your Evri parcel:
- Missing pre-advice - your parcel has entered the Evri network, but the parcel information has not yet been loaded onto our online system.
- Order generated - your parcel has been booked, but not yet collected.
- Sorted at national hub / Hub trailer via sorter - your parcel is in the process of being sorted at a national hub.
- Receipt at depot - your parcel has arrived either at the collection or delivery depot.
- Misrouted at depot - your parcel has been sent to an incorrect depot and is being re-routed.
- Manifested for delivery / Out for delivery - your parcel has been assigned to the courier for delivery.
- Courier received - your parcel is with your courier for delivery. Note that Evri couriers operate between 8 am and 8 pm.
- Carried forward - the courier hasn’t been able to deliver the parcel, and will re-attempt delivery the next working day.
- Not delivered due to address query - the courier has had a problem delivering your parcel, so you’ll need to contact them.