What happens if my parcel is bigger/heavier than declared?

If your parcel is bigger or weighs more than declared, the courier may issue an additional charge. You can find out more about the types of charges here.


How do I dispute a charge?

If you've been issued an underpayment charge that you have sufficient evidence to dispute, complete the form on our website and we will investigate your query with the courier. We will get back to you by email once the courier responds.

Click here to dispute your charge.


I have already placed an order with the wrong size or weight, what can I do?

If you have placed an order using incorrect weight or dimensions we suggest you cancel your current order and place a new one. You'll need to speak with a member of our Live Help team to do so. Click here to cancel your order. 


Related FAQs:

What is a courier surcharge/additional payment?

I do not know the weight and dimensions of my parcel. What should I enter?

What are the size restrictions of the Parcel2go.com services?

Was this answer helpful?

Search the Parcels Help Centre