Loads More Options...
UK Parcel Delivery
- Drop-Off Services
- Collection Services
- Same-Day Delivery
- Next-Day Delivery
- 2 to 3 Day
- 3 Days Plus
- Pallet Delivery
- Special Delivery
- Letters & Small Parcels
- Heavy Parcels
- Large Parcels
- Small Parcels
- Postage Costs
- All UK Delivery Services
- Send a Parcel
- No Printer Courier Services
- Advice on My Parcel Delivery
International Parcel Delivery
Parcel Delivery Tools
Brexit advice - what are the key changes?
Brexit will change the process of sending parcels from the UK to the EU from January 1st 2021. More info.
How will Brexit affect booking a parcel on Parcel2Go.com?
- If you are sending goods to the EU, you will be required to complete a ‘Customs Details’ form before finalising your booking. The information provided in the form will be used to generate your Commercial Invoice.
- Once booked, you will need to attach your Commercial invoice to your order. This will be provided by Parcel2Go, along with your labels.
- You will now also have to include HS Code information. To help users, suggested HS codes will appear on-screen automatically. These suggestions will be based on the description of the goods you entered.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for the correct HS code within the booking process
How will VAT be affected by Brexit?
- Prior to January 1st 2021, UK customers sending parcels to the EU must pay VAT.
- After January 1st, UK customers will no longer have to pay EU VAT on Parcel2Go bookings.
- UK VAT may still apply.
What do I need to know about Trade Tariff Codes such as HS/ Commodity Codes?
- Tariff codes, such as the Harmonised System (HS), are used in international trade to identify goods.
- HS Codes are only required when sending parcels to the EU from the UK.
- For such customers, HS Codes are now a mandatory requirement and are used to provide categorisation information for goods bound for the EU.
- This change will require customers to complete an additional, straightforward step in the order process.
Will the rules surrounding customs clearance be changing after January 1st?
- Yes. Goods now passing from the UK to the EU (and vice versa) will be treated as imports and exports.
- As such, specific documentation will need to be provided alongside goods to clear custom borders.
- These documents will be provided by Parcel2Go.
Will there be additional Duties and Taxes to pay?
- Yes. Goods entering the UK will be charged Import VAT and Import Duty.
- Goods leaving the UK for the EU will be charged Import Duty & Import VAT at EU-set rates.
- The recipient will be liable for these.
Will parcel delivery be impacted by delays at customs borders?
- In the early days, post-January 1st 2021, it is highly likely that there will be long delays at all UK ports.