Loads More Options...
UK Parcel Delivery
- Drop-Off Services
- Collection Services
- Same-Day Delivery
- Next-Day Delivery
- 2 to 3 Day
- 3 Days Plus
- Pallet Delivery
- Special Delivery
- Letters & Small Parcels
- Heavy Parcels
- Large Parcels
- Small Parcels
- Postage Costs
- All UK Delivery Services
- Send a Parcel
- No Printer Courier Services
- Advice on My Parcel Delivery
- Marketplace Selling Guide: NOTHS
International Parcel Delivery
Parcel Delivery Tools
My parcel has not been collected. What can I do?
If your parcel has not been collected, you can rebook your collection free of charge. You may also be eligible to switch to a drop-off service.
Why hasn’t my parcel been collected?
There are usually only a few reasons why a courier is not present for a scheduled collection:
- Courier ran out of time caused by traffic delays.
- Road works prevented the driver from completing the route to your collection point.
- The courier does not have your collection scheduled in their system due to a booking error.
What should I do now?
Rebook your parcel for collection on a new date. If you no longer need to send your parcel, you can cancel your order and request a refund.
Can I still send my parcel today?
If you need to dispatch your parcel today, but you have missed the cut off for same day collections, you can switch to a drop-off service instead.
Opting for a drop-off service guarantees you won't experience another failed collection. Plus, you can drop off your parcel today, rather than having to wait for another collection tomorrow.