Loads More Options...
UK Parcel Delivery
- Drop-Off Services
- Collection Services
- Same-Day Delivery
- Next-Day Delivery
- 2 to 3 Day
- 3 Days Plus
- Pallet Delivery
- Special Delivery
- Letters & Small Parcels
- Heavy Parcels
- Large Parcels
- Small Parcels
- Postage Costs
- All UK Delivery Services
- Send a Parcel
- No Printer Courier Services
- Advice on My Parcel Delivery
International Parcel Delivery
Parcel Delivery Tools
My parcel tracks as 'Delivered', however, it has not been received. What can I do?
We're sorry to hear your parcel has not been received as expected.
To be eligible for a loss claim:
- You must notify us within 28 days from when the parcel was collected or received by us.
- The item you sent must not appear on our prohibited items list.
Please rule out the possibilities suggested below:
- Have you checked with members of the same household?
- If your parcel has been sent to a works address, have you asked your colleagues?
- Have you asked your neighbours?
- Double-check any secure locations outside of your property (Such as garage, shed or porch).
If you're the recipient
Only the account holder can open a claim. Unless you booked this parcel with us, please contact the sender. They will contact us to make enquiries on your behalf.
If you're the sender
- Before engaging in a claim/enquiry please ask the recipient to rule out the possibilities above.
- To start the enquiry process, click here and enter the details of your parcel, and follow the on-screen instructions.