We're sorry your parcel has arrived damaged. We class damage to a parcel as damage to the parcel contents, not damage to the box or packaging the parcel was sent in.
To be eligible for a damage claim:
- You must notify us within 14 days of delivery.
- The item you sent must not appear on our prohibited/no compensation items list.
If you're the recipient
- We strongly recommend that you retain any damaged item(s) as well as the parcel packaging until any claim is settled.
- Please contact the sender. They will contact us to make enquiries on your behalf.
If you're the sender
- To make a claim for damage, you’ll first need to log into your account.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to register to log a claim online. You will need to register using the e-mail address you used to book the order. You can quickly register here.
- Once you're logged in, click here to enter the details of your parcel, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note: We will require photographic evidence of both the damage to the parcel and the packaging itself as part of the claims process.