If your parcel has not been collected, you may be able to rebook your collection. In the event that you’re unable to rebook your collection, you can switch to a drop-off service.
Why hasn’t my parcel been collected?
There are usually only a few reasons why a courier is not present for a scheduled collection:
- Driver Out of Time — the driver has reached their legal daily driving limit of 10 hours before they have reached your specified collection point. This can be caused by traffic delays.
- Force Major — this is a failure scan indicating that an authority has prevented the driver from completing the route to your selected collection point. This could be a police diversion or a road event, such as a marathon.
- Booking Error — the driver doesn’t have your collection scheduled in their system.
What should I do now?
To see whether you can rebook your collection:
- Go to the rebooking page
- Select your order from the drop-down menu
- Click ‘Rebook Collection’
- Select a date to rebook
Can I still send my parcel today?
If you need to dispatch your parcel today, you can switch to a drop-off service instead.
Opting for a drop-off service guarantees you won't experience another failed collection. Plus, you can drop off your parcel today, rather than having to wait for another collection tomorrow.
To switch to a drop-off service, select the option ‘Switch to Drop-Off’ below the collection rebook menu on the rebooking page.
When you switch from collection to drop, you will be refunded the difference in price.
Click here to chat to a member of our Live Help team if your collection issue has still not been resolved.