If your parcel has not been collected, you should be able to rebook your collection free of charge. You may also be eligible to switch to a drop-off service.
Why hasn’t my parcel been collected?
There are usually only a few reasons why a courier is not present for a scheduled collection:
- Driver Out of Time — the driver has reached their legal daily driving limit of 10 hours before they have reached your specified collection point. This can be caused by traffic delays.
- Force Major — this is a failure scan indicating that an authority has prevented the driver from completing the route to your selected collection point. This could be a police diversion or a road event, such as a marathon.
- Booking Error — the driver doesn’t have your collection scheduled in their system.
What should I do now?
To see whether you can rebook your collection:
- Go to the rebooking page
- Select your order from the drop-down menu
- Click ‘Rebook Collection’
- Select a date to rebook
If you wish to cancel your order and request a refund click here.
Can I still send my parcel today?
If you need to dispatch your parcel today, but you have missed the cut off for same day collections, you can switch to a drop-off service instead.
Opting for a drop-off service guarantees you won't experience another failed collection. Plus, you can drop off your parcel today, rather than having to wait for another collection tomorrow.
When you switch from collection to drop-off, you will be refunded the difference in price.
Where is my nearest drop off point?
I will not be available at the time of collection. What can I do?
What should I do if I need to add special instructions to my order?
How do I cancel my order and apply for a refund?