Track Your Parcel

Parcel Delivery to Salzburg

Prices starting from only £7.15 exc VAT

Get a Quote

With every option covered, from budget to express delivery, Parcel2Go offers a great range of parcel delivery services to Salzburg.
The historic Austrian city, the fourth largest in the country, is famed for its baroque architecture, which has seen it designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. But the city’s modern significance comes from the fact that it stands at an important crossroads for large volumes of trade across Europe.
This combination of beautiful architecture and a prime location has made Salzburg a magnet for investment from across Europe. The region has grown more quickly than the rest of Austria over much of the last 15 years.
Roughly 30 per cent of the city’s commercial activity is in what is known as the primary sector – industry, trade and construction – while the remaining 70 per cent is spread among tertiary sector activities such as commerce, tourism, finance and legal and economic services.
Salzburg’s per capita income is more than 15 per cent higher than the average for the rest of Austria, and greater than the European average. It boasts the second lowest employment rate of all of Austria’s territories.
This prosperity has attracted many international businesses, which have brought with them thousands of jobs for both native Austrian workers and others from elsewhere in the European Union. As a result, the growth of the city’s economy has been faster than that in the rest of Austria.
There are direct flights from Salzburg airport to many major European business centres, including London, Brussels, Amsterdam and Zurich, with international rail services running both north to south and east-west serving the main railway station.
Salzburg’s population is more than 150,000, and has risen by more than five per cent since the turn of the century.
Sending a parcel to Salzburg is quick and efficient thanks to its strategic location. And, thanks to Parcel2Go, it’s also easy.
We offer a choice of internationally-renowned delivery companies which can deliver a parcel to Salzburg however urgent it is, and whatever the size and nature of the consignment.
You can get a quote online in minutes, and we can arrange for your parcel to be collected from anywhere, at a time to suit you during the working day.
Using our online parcel tracking service, you can then keep track of its progress throughout its journey, enhancing the service you give to your customers, and assuring you that your delivery is in safe hands.
Arrange your parcel delivery now, and let us take a weight off your mind.

Collection services

from £7.74 exc VAT

Get a Quote

Drop-off services

from £7.15 exc VAT

Get a Quote