Loads More Options...
UK Parcel Delivery
- Drop-Off Services
- Collection Services
- Same-Day Delivery
- Next-Day Delivery
- 2 to 3 Day
- 3 Days Plus
- Pallet Delivery
- Special Delivery
- Letters & Small Parcels
- Heavy Parcels
- Large Parcels
- Small Parcels
- Postage Costs
- All UK Delivery Services
- Send a Parcel
- No Printer Courier Services
- Advice on My Parcel Delivery
International Parcel Delivery
Parcel Delivery Tools
Deliveries can no longer be guaranteed before Christmas
- To check the status of your parcel, tracking updates can be viewed here
- If you need to contact us, you can do so via our help centre. However, please be advised that we are experiencing unprecedented demand and there may be longer wait times than usual.
- You can view our opening times in the table to the right
Will Last Posting Dates Be Affected by COVID-19?
- Due to these uncertain times, your parcels may be subject to delays.
- If you would like to keep up with any COVID-19 updates, find our landing page to get the latest updates on our last posting dates for Christmas.
Last Posting Dates UK
- Please be advised that all courier networks are experiencing unprecedented delays.
- Unfortunately we can no longer guarantee delivery before Christmas.
Will my last posting dates be affected by Brexit?
- It is extremely likely that Brexit will cause delays to parcel deliveries to the European Union.
- Senders should expect delays due to the recent closing off of access to France
- For the most up-to-date information on Brexit, please visit our dedicated Brexit page
|Live Help Opening Hours|
|Christmas Eve||Close at 17:00|
|Sunday 27th December||Open at 07:00 - 24hrs|
|Monday 28th December||Closed|
|Tuesday 29th December||Open at 07:00 - 24hrs|
|Wednesday 30th December||Regular 24 hour service|
|New Years Eve||Close at 17:00|
|New Years Day||Closed|
|Saturday 2nd January||Open at 07:00 - 24hrs|