myHermes is an internationally recognised courier service that processes over 200 million parcels a year, with a broad network throughout the United Kingdom. There are currently more than 3,500 myHermes ParcelShops across the UK, giving senders options to drop-off and pick up as well as collection services, which over the last few decades has become an industry standard.
You can use our above tracking tool whenever you book a myHermes service. Simply by entering the reference number that’s emailed to you when you place your order. There are five stages that your delivery could be at:
- In Transit
- At Delivery Depot
- Out for Delivery
On top of our quick breakdown, myHermes will provide historical information on your parcel. There are a number of different statuses you might see, such as:
- Missing pre-advice - your parcel has entered the Hermes network, but the parcel information has not yet been loaded onto our online system.
- Order generated - your parcel has been booked, but not yet collected.
- Sorted at national hub / Hub trailer via sorter - your parcel is in the process of being sorted at a national hub.
- Receipt at depot - your parcel has arrived either at the collection or delivery depot.
- Misrouted at depot - your parcel has been sent to an incorrect depot and is being re-routed.
- Manifested for delivery / Out for delivery - your parcel has been assigned to the courier for delivery.
- Courier received - your parcel is with your courier for delivery. Note that Hermes couriers operate between 8 am and 8 pm.
- Carried forward - the courier hasn’t been able to deliver the parcel, and will re-attempt delivery the next working day.
- Not delivered due to address query - the courier has had a problem delivering your parcel, so you’ll need to contact them.