myHermes is an internationally recognised courier service that processes over 200 million parcels a year, with a broad network throughout the United Kingdom. There are currently more than 3,500 myHermes ParcelShops across the UK, giving senders options to drop-off and pick up as well as collection services, which over the last few decades has become an industry standard.
You can use our above tracking tool to carry out your myHermes parcel tracking, simply by entering the reference number that’s emailed to you when you place your order. There are five stages that your delivery could be at:
- In Transit
- At Delivery Depot
- Out for Delivery
On top of our quick breakdown, myHermes will provide historical information on your parcel. There are a number of different statuses you might see, such as:
- Missing pre-advice - your parcel has entered the Hermes network, but the parcel information has not yet been loaded onto our online system.
- Order generated - your parcel has been booked, but not yet collected.
- Sorted at national hub / Hub trailer via sorter - your parcel is in the process of being sorted at a national hub.
- Receipt at depot - your parcel has arrived either at the collection or delivery depot.
- Misrouted at depot - your parcel has been sent to an incorrect depot and is being re-routed.
- Manifested for delivery / Out for delivery - your parcel has been assigned to the courier for delivery.
- Courier received - your parcel is with your courier for delivery. Note that Hermes couriers operate between 8 am and 8 pm.
- Carried forward - the courier hasn’t been able to deliver the parcel, and will re-attempt delivery the next working day.
- Not delivered due to address query - the courier has had a problem delivering your parcel, so you’ll need to contact them.