Lowest Price Guarantee
At Parcel2Go, we won't be beaten on price. Our price promise to you means if
you find a comparable service for less, we'll price match it!
Buy With Confidence
If you find a comparable service for a better price within 7 days of booking your parcel, we'll refund you the difference!
How It Works
To make a price match claim, use the form on this page to let us know the:
- Exact delivery service you've used and who the comparable quote was with
- Size, weight and contents of your parcel
- Destination of your parcel
Or if you've sent multiple parcels with a service that you've found cheaper elsewhere, email us on email@example.com. As long as your claim is made within 7 days of booking your parcel delivery, we'll be in touch within 24 hours, Monday - Friday!
Our Guarantee to You
At Parcel2Go, we pride ourselves on providing the cheapest postage costs in the UK. So if you get a price on a comparable service elsewhere, our price promise to you means we will match it!
Offering the best delivery prices and free tracking on all of our services means you can be sure you're never undersold when you book a parcel delivery with us. We check hundreds of prices daily to make sure we won't be beaten on price.
Get a quote today to compare delivery services and let our Lowest Price Guarantee give you extra peace of mind that you'll always save money with Parcel2Go.
Terms & Conditions
We will price match most comparable services within the UK and around the world, but there are a few T&Cs you should know about before submitting your claim.
- Our Lowest Price Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other Parcel2Go promotion, discount or coupon
- Our Lowest Price Guarantee is available on delivery only services and does not include parcel protection
- All price matches will be paid by refunding the difference
- Parcel2Go reserves the right to accept or reject any price match claims
We Cannot Price Match If:
- Your parcel isn't between 1KG and 30KG
- You have no proof of the competitor price and service provided, such as a timestamped screenshot or website link
- The delivery price or service offered is now unavailable
- The price quoted is not comparable, for example if one service offers 4 day delivery whilst the other is 2 day delivery.
- You ask us to match a specific courier service price with the same courier service rather than matching the type of service - we can match the service (for example next day collection), but this may be provided by a different courier
- The claim is a contracted price with a courier
- The comparable price quoted is due to an offer that is a one-off or limited promotion e.g. site-wide money off or promotional discount
- If the claim is made 7 days after the parcel has been purchased