A condition tells the Rule Manager what to look for in your imported items.
- Look for a marketplace item, a weight or an item name.
- There is a range of conditions to choose from.
An action will tell the Rule Manager what to do with the condition you have set.
- For example, you can set a condition to look for all eBay items in your inventory weighing 1kg or less.
- Set a delivery service, add parcel protection or don’t import.
Within the rule manager, as well as creating rules you can pause rules.
- A function to disable rules that are no longer needed.
- You can still add disabled rules later.