Loads more options...
UK Parcel Delivery
International Parcel Delivery
Parcel Delivery Tools
FX World Economy
Price From: £15.09 exc VAT
3-5 working day economy delivery throughout worldwide destinations (Please note that some destinations produce slightly longer transit times). This service quotes based on size, weight and destination of parcels.
Collections are between 9am – 5.30pm.
Collection and Delivery are not guaranteed but currently enjoy a very high success rate
This service is delivered by FedEx Express.
Please be aware that customs charges may be applicable on the FedEx service when your parcel is being delivered to a country outside of Europe. These charges will need to be paid before your parcel can be cleared for delivery. Failure to do so will delay the delivery of your parcel, and in some cases will lead to the abandonment of your parcel.
Our range of services with FedEx Express are designed to provide great value, speedy delivery service to addresses all over the world, World Economy service has it all. Packages are usually delivered in one to five working days, although some destinations do attract slightly longer delivery times. This is a fantastic option for people looking for great value world delivery, whether their parcels are heading to Greece or China.
Rates are based on size, weight and destination and collections are made between 9am and 5.30pm.
A number of restrictions apply to parcels sent through the World Service. Parcels must not be longer than 185cm and consignments heading for destinations outside of the European Union must come with four master labels as well as commercial invoices - these are available from the Parcel2Go website during the order process.
If World Economy service does not suit your needs then consider the World Express service which offers delivery within one to three working days.
- Great value speedy delivery for lightweight or heavy items
- Compensation cover available up to £2500
- Maximum parcel length of 185cm
- Commercial invoices needed for non-EU destinations (available during order).
- 4 master labels required for non-EU destinations (available during order).
- Parcels are subject to ‘volumetric weight calculations’. Please use the international weight calculator to determine the volume to weight ratio of your parcel. Please be sure to use the highest of the actual or volumetric weight of your parcel, when choosing the selecting service.