By opting to send a consignment through the World Economy service you are choosing to entrust your package to a reputable carrier with years of experience shipping to destinations across the world.
Designed to provide great value, speedy delivery service to addresses all over the world, World Economy service has it all. Packages are usually delivered in one to five working days, although some destinations do attract slightly longer delivery times. This is a fantastic option for people looking for great value world delivery, whether their parcels are heading to Greece or China.
Rates are based on size, weight and destination and collections are made between 9am and 5.30pm.
A number of restrictions apply to parcels sent through the World Service. Parcels must not be longer than 185cm and consignments heading for destinations outside of the European Union must come with four master labels as well as commercial invoices - these are available from the Parcel2Go website during the order process.
If World Economy service does not suit your needs then consider the World Express service which offers delivery within one to three working days.
- Great value speedy delivery for lightweight or heavy items
- Compensation cover available up to £2500
- Maximum parcel length of 185cm
- Commercial invoices needed for non-EU destinations (available during order).
- 4 master labels required for non-EU destinations (available during order).
- Parcels are subject to ‘volumetric weight calculations’. Please use the international weight calculator to determine the volume to weight ratio of your parcel. Please be sure to use the highest of the actual or volumetric weight of your parcel, when choosing the selecting service.
The price was good and the service was fantastic, i have used this company many times to send stuff to Sweden and there has never been a problem and its always been quick to arrive
Great value, fast delivery, 100% reliable - the perfect way to sen parcels. Thanks!!
Brilliant, two days to arrive door 2 door in U.S.A.