Senior CRM Executive
WHO ARE PARCEL2GO
Parcel2Go is the UK’s leading parcel delivery comparison website, offering a cost-effective alternative to the Post Office for consumers and small businesses sellers. Having experienced rapid growth since 2010, Parcel2Go is by far the largest parcel delivery comparison website in the UK, 4 times as big as its nearest comparison site competitor. The business has plans to continue this growth and with that we are looking to recruit a talented, commercial & innovative individual to help take Parcel2Go to the next stage of its growth ambitions.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Parcel2Go is recruiting for an ambitious, energetic Senior CRM Executive to own the email channel and manage the set-up and ongoing maintenance of CRM within a dynamic, entrepreneurial business.
The role will involve utilising in-house and third-party platforms to manage the day-to-day touch points and communications of customers, including the implementation of new CRM programs and email campaigns. The role requires a pro-active individual able to work collaboratively with wider marketing teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated across the CRM communications mix and are meeting business objectives, as well as share results, ideas and best practice across the business.
You’ll manage analytics on all campaigns producing regular reports and be comfortable interpreting large amounts of data. There’s also a creative element to the role, with freedom for content creation, copywriting and contributing to new customer journeys, as well as liaising with stakeholders within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in CRM and grow within the role.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will:
- Own and oversee all the promotional / triggered and BAU email comms for P2G and white labels.
- Manage the implementation and development of the customer communications across transactional, service and pro-active contacts, including SME/ VIP and promotional emails, from content planning, to creation, testing, timely deployment and analysis.
- Set up new lifecycle email programmes to optimise customer retention, build customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Work closely with the wider marketing teams on content planning and co-ordinate promotional messaging across the business.
- Manage all reports relating to all email comms and CRM activity to determine effectiveness and recommend actions to improve email performance.
- Accurately track performance benchmarking, key insights & results on daily, weekly & monthly basis and create regular analysis & insights to be shared with the wider business.
- Work with Analytics team on gaining insights on customer segmentation and identify new opportunities for channel growth.
- Work collaboratively with IT teams on transactional email updates and new initiatives.
- Review the creative & email content to ensure designs are consistent and on brand and all the emails are delivered to a high standard and in line with agreed plans.
- Build and implement testing plans to continuously test, optimise and improve channel performance.
- Brief relevant internal and external stakeholders on agreed plans and ensure subsequent changes are communicated quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor and report on key competitor activity.
- Review, map and improve customer journeys across purchasing, claims, refunds, rebooks underpayments, live chat etc. Understand churn points and make suggestions on how we can improve.
- Work with CS team on pain points and ensure we have adequate comms to combat these.
- Develop engaging, impactful, and personalised campaigns that drive retention and loyalty to meet commercial objectives including our SME/ VIP programs.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role managing emails and data analysis.
- Experience using an Email platform desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly numerical & analytical skills.
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Ability to manage projects, organise and prioritise.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate, systematic and methodical with great attention to detail.
- Ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis with suggestions for improving the existing strategy.
- Good knowledge of HTML, email creation and cross-device testing (desirable).
ABILITIES / PERSONALITY
- A passionate, self-starter, uses initiative and problem solver.
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
- A passion for innovation within the Ecommerce and CRM space.
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail.
- Interest in analytics with ability to spot trends and opportunities in data.
- Building strong relationships with wider teams – proactive team player.
- Creative thinker with innovative ideas.
- Forward planner and highly organised.
- Ability to perform in fast paced, empowered environment.
SALARY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST