Loads more options...
UK Parcel Delivery
International Parcel Delivery
Parcel Delivery Tools
myHermes UK Economy Medium Parcel
Price From: £3.29 exc VAT
The myHermes UK Economy Medium service allows you to send larger items weighing up to 2 kg at a fantastic price.
When booking a myHermes Medium collection service, customers hand over their parcels to a myHermes courier at the specified location within a specified time frame. Once collected, your parcels will be delivered to their destination within 3-5 working days, however this is not guaranteed. Full tracking will be available from the time of collection.
Collections and deliveries are between 8am – 8pm.
Buy This Service
The Hermes UK Economy Medium service allows you to send parcels with a maximum weight of 2 kg and maximum length of 1.2 metres to any UK address for a fantastic low price, which is perfect for those of you whose priority is value for money over delivery time. Take a look at the other services which Hermes offers to find same day delivery and next day delivery options if you are working to a tight timescale or have a fast approaching or last minute deadline.
This service is a non-guaranteed signature service. Tracking will be available throughout the delivery of the parcel and conform to eBay Buyer Protection Rules.
To use this service your parcel must weigh no more than 2 kg, no longer than 120 cm on any one side and in total the Length+Girth must be less than 245 cm.
To calculate Length+Girth:
- Take the 2 shortest sides (in cm), add them together then multiply by 2.
- Take this total and add the longest side.
- The grand total must be less than 245cm
e.g. a parcel measuring 30 * 40 * 50 would be ((30 + 40) * 2) = 140 plus 50 = 190cm.
Please note the price of this service is dependant on the weight and dimensions of your parcel.
You can compare Hermes prices by getting a quote today.
- Great value service for business or residential addresses
- Compensation cover available up to £1000.00
- 2 kg maximum parcel weight
- 120 cm maximum parcel length
- Take the 2 shortest sides (in cm), add them together then multiply by 2. Take this total and add the longest side. The grand total must be less than 245cm, e.g. a parcel measuring 30 * 40 * 50 would be ((30 + 40) * 2) = 140 plus 50 = 190cm