If there’s one event on the planet where winners are born, it’s the Olympic Games.
Throughout history, the Games have been the pedestal upon which champion athletes can showcase not only their superhuman strength and agility but also their dedication to the pursuit of excellence.
Pretty inspirational, right? We think so.
And inspired as we are by what the Olympics represent, we had a brilliant idea…
This year’s Olympic Games will be taking place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil’s crown jewel. Once again, the best sportsmen and women on the planet will gather together to represent their countries on the world stage.
To celebrate, we're offering a fantastic promotion for our international senders.
The grand prize? A golden £500.
It’s split into two parts:
- £250 holiday vouchers for the winner, and;
- £250 donated in the winner’s name to the British Paralympic Association.
A pretty nice alternative to a gold medal, wouldn’t you say?
Our Olympic competition will be running alongside the Rio Games -- that's the 5th-21st August.
To be eligible, you'll need to send at least one international parcel during that time. The competition starts on this Friday (the 5th), but you can register to enter the prize draw today. Just click the link below.
At Parcel2Go, we’re big believers in showing support to those who deserve it the most.
That’s why part of the prize for this competition will be a donation to the British Paralympic Association (BPA).
The BPA are a fantastic UK charity that invests into the training of professional Paralympian athletes. These athletes continue to defy conceptions about what handicapped athletes can do.
This year, the BPA are running a ‘Supercharge’ fundraising campaign in support of the British Paralympic team. Our promotion provides the opportunity to contribute to that great cause.
The Paralympics start in September. The donation made at the end of August will come just in time to help Team GB in the Paralympics.
So remember — you don’t need a podium or a medal to be a winner during this year’s Olympic Games. All you need to do is enter our Olympic competition for the chance to win a prize worth its weight in gold!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Parcel2Go Ltd (company no. 02591405) whose registered office is at Coe House, Coe Street, Bolton, BL3 6BU.
2. Employees of Parcel2Go or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not
be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 22:00 on Sunday 21st August. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by the promoter for any reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will be selected at random.
9. The winner will be notified via email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the organising committee for the Olympic Games or the British Paralympic Association.